We will be exploring the legalities of what insurance company can do to a cannabis user, as well as other ways in which cannabis use, either medically or recreationally can affect a customer’s policy.
- Cannabis and Life Insurance
- Bill to prohibit genetic discrimination is now law
- Marijuana users may be eligible for non-smoker rates
- Manulife becomes the first insurance company in Canada to insure HIV positive applicants
- Weekend reading: biggest insurance policies, financial literacy, and more
- Disability insurance exclusions
- Weekend reading: term vs whole life, retirement planning, and more
- Which disability insurance riders should you get?
- Weekend reading: TFSA auditing, living off your dividends, and more
- Maximum issue limits for disability insurance
- How a joint last-to-die life insurance policy fits into your estate plan
- Should you consider joint first-to-die life insurance?
- 5 life insurance underwriting decisions you should be aware of
- How occupation class affects disability insurance
- Do you qualify for preferred underwriting?
- Understanding life insurance ratings
- Insuring the different stages of life
- Life insurance quiz: do you know the basics?
- How dangerous avocations affect your life insurance premiums
- In the news: Manulife upgrades its critical illness insurance policy